If you love listening to music while working or commuting or during your free time, you must have bought dozens of earbuds by now. Headphones or headsets are great, but nothing beats a pair of earbuds. It is convenient, easy to carry, and offers you an immersive musical experience. But the problem with earbuds is that they often do not last long. After a few months of use and your favorite earbud falls out of use, either because the buds broke or the cables came to lose. Once again you are forced to look for a new pair of earbuds, only to be disappointed a few months later. This will continue unless you invest time and money into buying the best durable earbuds. This doesn’t necessarily mean buying an expensive product from the top brands in the market. You should rather look for a product that performs well in terms of durability.
- How to Choose the Best Durable Earbuds?
- Top 7 Durable Earbuds with Reviews
- 1. Phaiser BHS-530 Bluetooth Headphones for Running:
- 2. Adorer Wired Hi-Res Stereo Earbuds with Microphone and Volume Control:
- 3. Marsno M2 Wired in Ear Headphones:
- 4. Moxking Wired Durable Metal Earphones Earbuds:
- 5. Rythsans Durable Metal Housing Headphones:
- 6. Betron B25 Noise Isolating in Ear Canal Headphones Earphones:
- 7. PARIBASS Bluetooth Wireless Headphones:
- Why Look for the Best Durable Earbuds?
- Important FAQs to Consider
How to Choose the Best Durable Earbuds?
Buying a pair of durable earbuds is not rocket science, but you do need some time and effort and an idea of what makes earbuds durable. You should also be able to decide what features make the earbuds worth buying and what will suit you the best. To make things easy for you, here is a list of things that you need to check before buying earbuds:
Build: The most important thing that you should check is the build quality of the earbuds. The main reason why you have to buy earbuds frequently is the poor quality of the materials that the earbud is made of. Durable earbuds should ideally have steel or aluminum casing so that they do not break under strain from regular and rough use. These casings are strong and sturdy and protect the housed earbuds longer than those that come with plastic casings. This has nothing to do with brands as many products from popular brands come with plastic casing.
Tangle-free Wires: Another thing that you should consider is the wires that come with the earbuds. If you are planning to buy wireless earbuds, this shouldn’t be a concern, but if you are going for wired ones, make sure that you get tangle-free ones. Although tangles in the wire are not directly responsible for broken earbuds, they are culprits nonetheless. Tangled wires can make you frustrated and irritated and you may break the earbuds while trying to make futile attempts at detangling the wires. So, go for flat or braided wires that do not tangle when stored carelessly.
Fit: If you use earbuds for long periods, you should look for only one that fits well. A snug fit is important if you do not want to endure discomfort or pain due to prolonged use. The best durable earbuds will cause no problems whatsoever while putting on or taking off; they will also not fall off your ears while in use.
Cable Quality: If you are buying wired earbuds, you have to consider the quality of the cables that come with them. Often cables break at the joint or tear due to regular use and render the piece useless. To avoid this, you should look for cables that are covered or coated with durable materials like Kevlar, rubber, etc. This reduces wear and tear due to rough use.
Cable Replacement: This is a feature that you could look for while buying a pair of new earbuds. Many a time, the cables or the wires tend to break even though the earbuds may be in good condition. This could be due to an accidental pull, stepping over, wrong storage, or something else. Whatever may the reason be, you will have to get a new one unless your earbuds come with replaceable cables. With this option, you can just buy a pair of new cables (it is inexpensive) and plug them into your earbuds and keep using them. Or you could just use wireless ones and avoid the hassle.
Stress Relievers: The best durable earbuds come with stress relievers that can enhance the lifespan of the product. Stress relievers ensure that the earbuds do not get damaged even if people use them carelessly or roughly (which most people do). Stress relievers are located at strategic points like the joint where the wires enter into the drivers or where the cable is inserted into the jack. These joints have to bear the strain of rough use and may break. Proper stress relievers at these joints increase the longevity of the product. If the earbuds come with the microphone feature, stress relievers below and above the inline microphone is also a welcome feature.
Waterproof or Sweat Proof: This is something that is often overlooked by users. However, if you plan to use your earbuds at all times, this is something that you should pay attention to. Products that aren’t made to withstand the elements cannot be used while working out, running, jogging, or in the rain. These elements may damage your earbuds. However, the best durable earbuds are made of materials that can easily endure against water and sweat. Nanocoating is often preferred for sweat or waterproofing. These earbuds are perfect for all time use and will not require frequent replacements.
Connectivity: This is a concern only for wireless earbuds users. You have to make sure that the product that you are about to buy uses the latest Bluetooth technology. This will ensure better connectivity even at long distances of 100 ft. or more without any interference. The latest Bluetooth technology reduces noise and improves signal quality.
Audio Quality: While all of the above features or factors are important, you must not forget factoring in the sound quality while purchasing earbuds for yourself. After all, you are a music enthusiast and wouldn’t want to compromise the quality of the music that you listen to. So, make sure that the earbuds that you are about to buy offers top-notch sound quality.
Top 7 Durable Earbuds with Reviews
1. Phaiser BHS-530 Bluetooth Headphones for Running:
If you are looking to buy quality Bluetooth headphones then thi9s particular product from Phaiser is the right choice for you. It comes with quality HD audio along with long battery life of up to 11 hours. With this headphone with you, it will be really easy to get through your tough days with ease. The ear tips come with memory foam and include an over the ear hook as well which makes it comfortable to wear even for longer durations. This device includes Bluetooth connectivity that ensures easy connection with tablets, phones, TV, and even with laptops as well. This device comes with a behind-the-head design that allows the earbuds to stay in the proper place even when you are working out in the gym. And when you add to the fact that it’s light in weight and takes a little less than 2 hours to fully charge, this device can truly become your first choice for headphones for sure. The manufacturer also includes a sweat-proof warranty as well.
- Perfectly affordable.
- 11-hour battery life and less than 2 hours of charging time.
- HD audio quality.
- High-quality earbuds for better and comfortable fitting.
- Compatible with any standard Bluetooth device.
- Light in weight, durable, and waterproof.
- Controls are easy to access.
- Changing or skipping a track while working out is super easy.
- The mic quality is not that great for calls.
- According to the best durable earbuds reviews, earbuds might feel a bit stiff.
- Battery life could be better.
- Plastic build might not be as durable as you expect.
- Might cause some static noise while using the headphone.
2. Adorer Wired Hi-Res Stereo Earbuds with Microphone and Volume Control:
Adorer brings to you perfectly designed high-quality stereo earbuds that include volume control and microphone. It might not look much but it’s really powerful in the action. These earbuds are light in weight and fit in perfectly without having to adjust your comfort. The sound quality is good enough accompanied by its noise isolation quality which makes it perfect for gamers. Durable aluminum housing and nice finish make it long-lasting. Music and volume controls are available on the remote and are compatible with any mobile device as well.
- Stereotype sound and high-resolution audio.
- Crystal clear clarity and high range of the bass.
- Perfect for gaming and working out needs.
- Noise isolation at its best.
- Comfortable wearable design.
- Memory foam made earbuds are soft.
- Comes with 3 different sizes of earbuds for the best fit.
- As per the best durable earbuds reviews, it has a stylish and compact design.
- Sturdy and durable metal earbuds.
- Zero-tangle long cord.
- Comes with hands-free remote control and mic.
- Universal 3.5mm jack which fits most of the phone models.
- To work with the iPhone you need a lightning adapter.
- The volume control feature might not work with some iPod versions.
3. Marsno M2 Wired in Ear Headphones:
Marsno brings to you one of the best, attractive, and high-quality ear headphones. This M2 model is one of those metal earphones that uses aluminum alloy and comes with an attractive design that can fit you perfectly and comfortably as well. It comes with nice deep bass and crisp HD audio quality. The remote control is easy to access and the cord is certainly durable and flexible to match the quality.
- Sturdy built.
- Durable cord.
- Easy to connect with different devices.
- Comfortable earbuds.
- Certainly affordable compared to the other ear headphones in the same category.
- Remote and microphones are inline.
- Earbuds are made of quality memory foam.
- Includes extension cable and splitter.
- Tends to create static noise while on calls.
- The wires are unshielded.
- Poor design and not so great in quality either.
- Not long salting at all.
- Might not be comfortable for longer durations.
- The recording facility is not that great.
4. Moxking Wired Durable Metal Earphones Earbuds:
If you are looking for a durable metal headphone, well this particular product from Moxking could be a great choice for you. With crystal clear sound and powerful bass, you can have an amazing sound experience every time. It also comes with powerful noise reduction technology as well which gives you the perfect ambient while listening to the favorite music. Earbuds included are really soft and comfortable to wear even for longer durations. And the remote control attached makes it easier to listen to your music or receive a call as well. With this headphone, you can easily play games even where it’s too noisy to concentrate. The compatibility of this headphone is great too; it can be used with almost every single ios android phone.
- Crisp and clear sound.
- Bass quality great too.
- Works perfectly for gamers as well.
- Comfortable earbuds and designed to stay locked in your ears for long hours.
- While you use these headphones, you do not have to worry about any surround sound.
- No static noise even if you are using the headphone for calls.
- Remote controls for a call received, and volume and music.
- As per the best durable earbuds reviews, the cable included is long enough.
- Compatible with android and ios phones.
- Sound clarity is at its peak even when the volume is really low.
- Not that great sound quality.
- Does not work with all the phone models.
- Noise reduction is not amongst the best features.
5. Rythsans Durable Metal Housing Headphones:
If you are looking for a durable headphone then this particular headphone from Rythsans could be a good choice for you. This metal headphone is not only durable but also lightweight in nature as well. With this headphone, you do not have to worry about it slipping from your ears at all. The connecting wire is designed with extra tough material which can definitely withstand at least 15000 bends before it goes down. The sound quality is good, and the enhanced bass always gives you a nice feel of the music that you love.
It comes with an in-built mic as well which can be a good thing if you have to receive calls on the go. With the remote control included you can easily switch between the song you are listening to and the calls. It gives you a completely hands-free experience.
- High-quality sound along with natural bass effects.
- Comes with a nice smooth, metal design that suits your style.
- Amazing music effects along with easy voice calling facility.
- Microphone include is omnidirectional which means you can talk with over your phone calls with ease.
- The cable is durable and long-lasting in nature.
- Perfect audio experience every time.
- As per the best durable earbuds reviews, you might not get the sound quality and bass effect as expected.
- Not all long-lasting products.
- Both earbuds do not have the same sound intensity.
- Might not be suitable for people using iPhones.
See Also: Best Sounding Gaming Earbuds
6. Betron B25 Noise Isolating in Ear Canal Headphones Earphones:
Berton brings to you one of the best noise isolation earphones at an affordable price. This earphone is perfect to enjoy clear, deep bass. It’s a perfect fit for any portable media player you have. The earbuds included are available in different sizes so as to ensure a perfect fit for your ears. No static noise or uncomfortable feeling even if you use this headphone for longer durations. Sound quality is truly awesome and paired with a high-quality bass you can definitely expect an amazing sound experience all the time. It comes with 1.2 meters of cable as well.
- Noise isolation at its best.
- Compatibility is not an issue with this device.
- Simple in design and easy to use.
- Comes with a functional and compact carry case which makes it portable and keeps it safe.
- Comfortable for long-duration usage.
- Comes with an additional cable clip to keep your cable safe from twisting.
- The sound quality is absolutely amazing and powerful too.
- Earbuds are available in different sizes to suit your need.
- No additional accessories included.
- No microphone available.
- No remote control either.
7. PARIBASS Bluetooth Wireless Headphones:
If you are looking for an affordable headphone that can offer you quality sound, then this particular device from Paribass might be the right choice for you. With quality Bluetooth connectivity, HD sound, and incredible deep bass you can clearly enjoy the music you like. It’s designed to fit your ears perfectly and provide necessary comfort even if you wear this for a long duration. Its flexible ear hook and silicone earbuds ensure that your headphone stays locked to your ears even when you are working out. The battery life is pretty good too. It has a charging time of 1.5 hours, a stand-by time of 240 hours, and playtime of 8 hours that can certainly increase your enjoyment while you are at work or working out. This device comes with noise reduction technology as well.
- Solid bass quality along with high definition stereotype sound.
- Bluetooth connection can be supported for 31 feet.
- Waterproof and sweatproof which makes it good for working out.
- 8 hours of a battery lifetime.
- Soft and cordless design for longer use.
- Noise cancelation technology along with comfortable fit.
- Easy to control your music and receive calls using the hand’s free controls.
- Multiple device connectivity is possible.
- Compatible with most types of Bluetooth devices.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty as well.
- According to the best durable earbuds reviews it can’t retain charge for longer hours.
- Bluetooth connectivity might not work for long.
- Sound quality might be great but tends to pause the music automatically.
Why Look for the Best Durable Earbuds?
If you cannot live without listening to music all the time, especially while commuting or working, then durable earbuds are what you need. Ordinary earbuds may be good for many, but not you. You will need your earbuds frequently and only a pair of durable earbuds can eliminate your woes of having to replace them often. So, if you do not want to keep looking for a new pair of earbuds every few months, you have got to buy durable ones for yourself. The next important reason why these earbuds are a must-have is because of the money factor. Ordinary earbuds may seem to be cheap at the outset, but when you have to replace them often your expenses will build up. A pair of the best durable earbuds will last you longer and save you both money and effort, not to mention that you can listen to music without any worry.
Important FAQs to Consider
Can the Best Durable Earbuds Endure Stress?
Yes. Durable earbuds are designed in a way that they can withstand regular and rough use. While this means it can withstand tugs, pulls, etc., any deliberate action that can damage the earbuds is not recommended. This means that you shouldn’t pull your earbuds or their cables unnecessarily or sit on them purposely or allow any such incidents.
How are Durable Earbuds Different from Ordinary Earbuds?
Well, primarily it is the materials they are made of. Durable earbuds are made of materials that guarantee long-lasting even with rough use. This includes steel and aluminum for casings, Kevlar or rubber for the cables while ordinary earbuds use plastic in most cases. The design of the earbuds also plays an important role. Durable earbuds are designed in such a way that they can bear the strain of regular, careless usage.
Are Durable Earbuds Comfortable too?
Manufacturers take special care when it comes to the comfort factor. Considering the fact that durable earbuds will most likely be used by people who listen to music for long periods, special attention is paid to make these earbuds super comfortable. So, you shouldn’t worry about comfort.
If you listening to music is what you do all day, whether that be during workouts or doing daily chores, you need the best durable earbuds for yourself. They do not cost you a fortune, but they can surely change the way you enjoy music in your daily life. So, buy yourself a pair and forget the worries of life.
You May Also Like: