Best Nebulizer Diffusers for Essential Oils: Aromatherapy has been around for quite long but it has gained momentum in the recent years. Health and wellness experts now suggest aromatherapy to people suffering from flu, cold, sinusitis, and similar diseases that cause discomfort. Not only that, aromatherapy is effective for people with anxiety, stress, mood swings, etc. Naturally, more people are now opting for aromatherapy to relieve their symptoms. With essential oil diffusers easily available, aromatherapy at home has become very easy.
That said, diffusers are of different types – nebulizer, evaporative, and ultrasonic. The classification is done based on the technique the aroma of the essential oils is released into the air. While evaporative and ultrasonic diffusers use heat and water and ultrasonic vibrations respectively, nebulizer diffusers use pressurized air to disperse the essential oils. In fact, nebulizer diffusers are usually preferred over the other types of diffusers because they work without heat and water that can reduce the benefits of the essential oils.
- How to Choose the Best Essential oil Nebulizer Diffusers?
- Best Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffusers Reviewed
- 1. ASAKUKI 500ml Premium, Essential Oil Diffuser:
- 2. InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Wood Grain Ultrasonic Diffusers:
- 3. Fine Line Living Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser:
- 4. ArOmis Wood and Glass Essential Oil Diffuser:
- 5. Nclon Nebulizer Diffuser Essential Oil Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser:
- 6. Raindrop 2.0 Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy:
- 7. Sage Diffusers Nebulizing Diffuser for Essential Oils and Aromatherapy:
- How to Use Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffusers?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffuser
How to Choose the Best Essential oil Nebulizer Diffusers?
To make the most out of your essential oil nebulizer diffuser, you have to make a wise decision. There are tons of products in the market that you can choose from, but the important question is how you buy the best one for yourself. Well, here are a few things that you should consider to arrive at a decision:
Room Size: The size of the room where you want to use the diffuser is the very first consideration that you need to make. You have to choose a nebulizer depending on how big the room area is. Nebulizer diffusers can be effective for areas between 400 and 1000 sq. ft. depending on how strong it is. So, before you decide on a nebulizer diffuser, find out what its service area is so that the aroma can spread to all corners of the room or to areas where you need.
Timer: It is not wise buying a nebulizer diffuser that doesn’t have a timer. You will have to manually turn it on and off and that isn’t quite convenient. For this reason, the best essential oil nebulizer diffusers come with a timer that can be used prefix how long the diffuser works. You can set up the timer to run the nebulizer diffuser continuously for 1 or 2 or 4 hours before turning it off. You can also set up the machine to run at intervals of 1 – 2 minutes or continuously. In short, you can program it as per your needs so that you do not have to do it every time and every day. This is also important to avoid the side-effects of too much of essential oils.
LED Lights: This may seem like an unnecessary addition to many but essential oil nebulizer diffusers with LED lights are surely a good choice. The LED lights enhance the soothing effect of aromatherapy and you will find yourself relaxing more with the right color play. You can either customize the colors displayed or let the automatic colors create a nice ambiance, both for you and your guests.
Adjustable Mist: When you are buying a new product, you would surely want to have the best of it. That is why, it is better that you choose a nebulizer that has the option to adjust the mist flow. You can choose a high or low mist spray or a moderate spray depending on your choice and need. This is a nice feature that the best essential oil nebulizer diffusers usually have for the convenience of the users.
Rechargeable or Electric: Before choosing a diffuser, you should consider the charging options. Some diffusers can be connected directly to an electric plug while others run on rechargeable batteries. You can also find diffusers that have both which means you can run them on electricity when a plug point is available or run them on battery when an electric outlet is not available. This makes them travel-friendly as you can enjoy your aromatherapy even without access to an electric outlet. Products that use lithium ion batteries are the best choice because they do not require frequent charging.
Noise Level: Nebulizer diffusers usually do not create significant noise. Some products may generate some noise while running, but that is usually negligible and shouldn’t cause any discomfort or irritation. In fact, a mild humming noise can act like white noise which is often useful.
Design: While choosing a diffuser for your room, you should take into account its design. This is important if you do not want it to be an eyesore. If your room has a distinct décor theme, make sure that the nebulizer diffuser you choose matches well with the room ambiance and doesn’t look like poor choice on your part.
Maintenance: Nebulizer diffusers need regular cleaning as the tubes tend to get clogged quite easily. That’s why while choosing a nebulizer diffuser, it is best to avoid those that are made of glass or other fragile materials. Cleaning them properly is a tedious job and you will end up wasting a lot of time and effort. Choose a product that is easy to clean and maintain.
Warranty and Guarantee: Like any other product, your nebulizer diffuser should also come with a product warranty. A 1-year warranty is a standard. You should also look for at least a 30-day guarantee on the product so that you can return the product if you are not satisfied with its performance. Anything more than this is a benefit. However, it shouldn’t be the only deciding factor in choosing the best essential oil nebulizer diffusers.
Best Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffusers Reviewed
1. ASAKUKI 500ml Premium, Essential Oil Diffuser:
If you are looking for a versatile oil diffuser then this particular product with multi-function from ASAKUKI facility is the best choice for you. The different mist modes allow you to enjoy different kind of ambience the way you like it. This diffuser comes with a maximum capacity of 500 ml and an auto-shut technology. Automatic shut down technology make sure the diffuser does not get overheated when there is no water left. This oil diffuser also includes 7 different Led lights which can certainly be a mood lifter. It’s made of eco-friendly, food grade PP material. Versatile functionality, nice design and stylish look are what make this diffuser a go to product for many in the market.
- Comes with 7 different lights
- Different mist modes
- Capacity is of 500ml
- Shuts down automatically when water level is low
- Auto shut down saves power and prevents overheating
- Water tank can be cleaned easily
- Mist function works quietly
- Different timer modes for best experience
- Includes humidifier function
- Works efficiently to cover cigarette smoke and pet smell in the room
- Safe, eco-friendly essential oil diffuser
- Includes money back guarantee and warranty for 1 year as well
- According to the essential oil nebulizer diffusers reviews it’s a bit expensive compared to other oil diffusers available in the market
2. InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Wood Grain Ultrasonic Diffusers:
Innogear presents to you one of the light weight and less noisy oil diffuser that you can buy. It has a tank capacity of 200 ml and comes with 4 different timer settings. Two mist modes weak and strong allow you to have the kind of misty aroma you need. This is a two in one diffuser cum humidifier which also includes 7 different color changing LED lights. This lovely looking oil diffuser comes with nice wood grain finish which can fit most house décor with ease. It runs a lot quietly as well so you do not have to be bothered while the machine runs at the full flow. Overall this can be a good buy comparing the fact that it has loads of useful functionalities and versatile work efficiency.
- Water tank capacity 200 ml
- Automatic shut down facility when water level is low
- 7 different Color changing lights
- 4 different timer settings
- Delivery system is efficient
- Designed to perfection
- Attractive design
- Setting up is really easy
- Classy and natural look that fits well with any décor
- Switching between low and high mist is just a button press away
- According to the essential oil nebulizer diffusers reviews this is a versatile diffuser that is designed to release pleasant aroma and smooth mist to create a relaxed, calm environment around you
- The motor is somewhat loud
- Lights might not work after some time
- The aroma or the mist does not travel far from the diffuser
- Not perfect for large rooms
3. Fine Line Living Essential Oil Aromatherapy Diffuser:
If you are looking to buy an ultrasonic diffuser then this particular oil diffuser from Fine Line Living is the best that you can buy. The diffuser is made of durable plastic and the white color of this device goes nicely along with all different home décor. To run this diffuser you can use tap water without thinking twice. It creates a nice strong mist and a fine aroma but works quietly enough. This is the reason why this type of diffusers can also be used in the spa or massage centers along with your home.
The Led lights attached seem to rotate and change its colors. In case you find this not so useful you can opt to turn the lighting off. It comes with an auto-shut down option as well, which makes it safe to use even when you have a child in the house. Two different mist modes are good enough to have the kind of mist you need. The capacity of these oil diffusers is only 100 ml but its efficiency is truly top class. All you need to do is add few drops of essential oils in the water and turn on the switch and you are done. It does not include batteries; you have to use power cord and adapter to connect to the power source.
- Makes air humid enough to help you get a pleasant indoor weather during cold sessions
- You can use it for 7 hours long which is good enough
- Comes with adjustable output facility and timer function as well
- Almost no sound while running
- Not that expensive compared to other material in the market
- Increases humidity which might not be desirable
- You need to clean the device on regular basis
- Negates somewhat potency of the essential oil that you use
- As per the essential oil nebulizer diffusers reviews you need electricity outlet to operate
See Also: Best Wooden Essential Oil Diffusers
4. ArOmis Wood and Glass Essential Oil Diffuser:
If your sole priority is to buy a nebulizing diffuser that will help you get the perfect aroma then this aromatherapy diffuser from Aromis is the best that you can buy. With this diffuser at your disposal you will be able to relax a lot more and keep all the anxiety and muscle strain away.
This diffuser is really well designed and is built to offer the best possible performance in terms of essential oil diffusers. This particular product has different models and the size differs a bit according to your choice. Whichever model you choose, you can rest assured that you will get a top class performance every time.
- Made of wood and glass
- No artificial material used to build this diffuser
- You can adjust the intensity at which you need the oil to be released in the room
- Built in timer is of 10 minutes
- Comes with warranty for 1 year on the parts only
- Affordable compared to other products in the same category
- Includes an automatic shut down mechanism for safety
- Helps in improving air quality in your room
- You do not need to add water or heat
- Machine tend to rattle a bit when oil level is low
- No timer control facility is available
- The glass part of the diffuser tend to break due
- Only for indoor use
- Fragrance diffusion might not be as good as you would like it to be
5. Nclon Nebulizer Diffuser Essential Oil Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser:
This nebulizer diffuser from Nclon is truly one of the best ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers you can buy. With a glass reservoir and hardwood base you can expect your oil to stay clean every time. Due to the fact that pure essential oils might be corrosive to plastic, this diffuser is made with natural material which is durable and long lasting too. Also, due to the fact that the oil does not come in touch with any plastic so, you won’t have to deal with any type of toxic chemical either.
This diffuser works efficiently and almost without any noise. Even if you keep the device right next to your ears you will only hear a soft humming sound, nothing more than that. Due to its silence feature, it can easily be used in the classrooms, spa, home, office and even in the kitchen. With this diffuser at your disposal you can always expect a nice friendly aroma around you always.
- Does not need water
- Non plastic material which means you do not have to deal with any toxic chemical
- No heat which means you get the pure essential oil mist
- Hand blown glass reservoir along with hardwood base
- According to the essential oil nebulizer diffusers reviews its light in weight
- 7 Different color changing
- Comes with a time settings of 5 mins ON then 3 mins OFF cycle
- Safe to use while you are asleep
- Elegant, and exclusive design
- Perfectly designed to use in your office or home
- Not a lot of noise at all
- Oil consumption is a bit more than usual
6. Raindrop 2.0 Nebulizing Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy:
Nebulizers can be a great addition to your home that can not only improve your mental health but also your physical health as well. If fantastic design and functionality is what you like, then this Raindrop 2.0 oil diffuser is the one you need to buy. It’s handmade and does not contain plastic or any other toxic material. It includes hardwood base, custom blown glass reservoir and candlewick opening as well. The presence of bright LED lights will certainly elevate your mood and give you peace of mind even in the dark.
The best part of this nebulizer diffuser is that it does not need any heat or water to work with. It works with pure oil so you get the best performance every time.
- Capable of emitting pure and concentrated fragrance
- Nice design to fit your room décor
- Automatic shut down after 2 hours
- Mist concentration can be adjusted: low or high
- Elegant LED lights for better mood elevation
- Natural wood and glass material used
- Not at all noisy
- Can be powered by USB cable and electric
- Works nice if you can use citrus oil
- Easy to clean and maintain
- You need to maintain and clean the device on regular basis to stop clogging
- Glass part is fragile and might break easily
- Needs electricity to run which means it can be used in the indoors only
- Essential oil consumption is more than any other in the same category
See Also: Best Essential Oil Diffusers
7. Sage Diffusers Nebulizing Diffuser for Essential Oils and Aromatherapy:
Sage Diffusers brings to you professional grade oil diffuser for aromatherapy. It converts the essential oil into mist which tends to get absorbed in to body pretty well. It does not require any water or heat to function properly which means the essential oils stay pure when they are turned into mist. This diffuser is the perfect choice for aromatherapy, yoga studio, living room, kitchen, bathroom and many more places. The unit is really small in size which makes it portable too. All you need to do is pour oil inside the glass bottle and then start the unit. Select the level of aroma strength you need and it will start working. It works to perfection and with great efficiency to heal you mind, body and soul.
- No water or heat required which means your essential oils will retain its therapeutic and holistic properties
- Comes with hand-blown glass reservoirs and wood base
- No artificial material or plastic is used
- Diffuser settings can be adjusted according to the room size
- Pretty small in size
- A bit noisy
- Mist comes from bottom of the glass top instead of the small opening
- As per the essential oil nebulizer diffusers reviews this product is not really a value for money
- Vibrates a lot
- You cannot change the timer
How to Use Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffusers?
Buying the best essential oil nebulizer diffusers isn’t enough to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy. You have to know what to and what not to before you start using the diffuser. Here are a few things that can help you:
- Always use essential oils for the diffuser and not carrier oils. Carrier oils are thick and strong and can have harmful effects on the machine. Moreover, they are not useful for aromatherapy.
- Do not use coconut oil, vegetable oil, or other such oils in the diffuser. The resin content of the oils can harm your diffuser.
- Avoid using essential oils too much just because you like the smell. Excessive intake of essential oils can cause allergies in children and be harmful to adults as well.
- Use small amounts of essential oil only. Excess oil can get oxidized and cause clogging of the nozzle and tubes.
- Remember to turn off the nebulizer before removing it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Essential Oil Nebulizer Diffuser
At what intervals should I clean the diffuser?
You should always take care that the leftover essential oil doesn’t dry up in the diffuser as this can clog the machine. That is why if you intend to use the diffuser occasionally, it is best that you clean it up after every use. However, if you want to use it regularly, the diffuser will need to be cleaned at intervals.
Can the best essential oil nebulizer diffusers be used in saunas?
No. Although you may like to enjoy aromatherapy with enjoying the steam, it isn’t advisable to use them in humid conditions like in a sauna as the components are not resistant to heat and moisture.
Where to add the essential oil?
You have to add the essential oil into the glass reservoir attached with the product.
How much essential oil is needed?
The amount of essential oil needed will depend on the usage cycle and the room area. Typically, a milliliter of an essential oil is enough for a room that is 300 -350 sq. ft. large for a span of about 90 minutes.
What happens if essential oils are overused?
It is recommended that you do not overuse essential oils as they are quite strong. It is best to use them intermittently to release the benefits of the essential oils while avoiding any damage.
Nebulizer diffusers are quite commonly recommended by wellness experts for their benefits. While there are many products available online, choosing the best essential oil nebulizer diffusers is very important if you want useful features and quality service. Using our detailed guide and the reviews of the best nebulizer diffusers, you can decide on the best one for yourself.
Posts You May Also Like: