Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners: We all want a clean environment, but very few people like performing cleaning tasks. Also, busy schedules nowadays mean that people can’t dedicate a lot of time to clean their houses. Therefore, why not buy robots to do these tasks? Robotic vacuum cleaners are specially-designed to accomplish cleaning duties efficiently. Moreso, they sweep hairs, dirt, and dust while you relax. If you don’t like sweeping or dusting floors, machines will do it for you. With robotic vacuum cleaners, you won’t have to worry about sore arms as you keep your house clean. You’ll also get any model that you want; be it for pet hair removal or dust collection. However, there are many vacuums on the market intelligent navigation, which makes it challenging to find a model that suits your personal needs. To help you make the right decision, we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to help you choose the best robotic vacuum cleaners with smart navigation. Using this guide, you can be guaranteed of finding the best cleaner for your house.
Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners with Ratings
Buying Guide for Choosing Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners with Smart Navigation
Robotic vacuum cleaners have developed over the years to become real solutions for cleaning homes. However, not all models will do the work perfectly. When buying robotic vacuum cleaners, there are key factors that you should consider to get a great tool that will suit your personal needs.
Flooring Type: The most fundamental factor to deliberate on when purchasing a robotic vacuum cleaner is the type of floor they’ll clean. You won’t benefit anything by buying a model suited for carpets when your house features hardwood floors. If you have low-pile carpets, consider vacuum cleaners with a little suction. However, if you plan to work on shag carpets, you should opt for heavy-duty models. It is, therefore, essential to consider the flooring type before making any purchase.
Functionality: Even though most vacuum models have the same core functionality, there are still some that lean towards some specialisms. As such, you should be sure about what you want from a cleaner before buying anything. If you plan to use your cleaner for pet hairs, then it’s advisable to get a vacuum that specializes in pet hairs.
Size of the Room: Before buying a cleaner, take a closer look at your house and determine the cleaning area that’ll be covered. In case you have several rooms with furniture, ensure that you get a model with high-tech sensors. Also, make sure that you evaluate your home’s structure and layout to ensure it suits a specific robotic cleaner.
Battery life: Battery life is yet another vital factor to consider when buying vacuum cleaners. Generally, most cleaners run for sixty minutes, which is enough to tackle single-floor homes. However, if you’ve got a large area, look for a model in the ninety-minute range that can clean the whole room before recharging.
8 Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners with Smart Navigation
Now that we’ve looked at the main factors that should be put into consideration when looking for the best robotic vacuum cleaners, let’s take a look at the eight best models on the market today:
1. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
iRobot has taken robotic vacuums to the next level with the Roomba 690 model. The model boasts of unstoppable performance, a wide range of features, and comes at an affordable price. The vacuum is designed to empty in its dustbin. It automatically sucks dirt and debris when it docks. Besides, it features a filter bag so no dust will escape into the air when you change the bag. The suction is powerful, and with three types of brushes (a spinning edge brush and two roller brushes), it will suck any dust or dirt from floors and carpets. It connects to Google Assistant and Alexa, thus enabling the user to issue voice commands.
- The vacuum features a powerful suction
- Comes at an affordable price
- It has an alert system in case it gets stuck
- Google Assistant and Alexa control
- The model has a short run time
- Not suited for pet hair
- It is not great to go under low furniture
2. Shark Ion R85 Vacuum Cleaner:
Here comes another fantastic robotic vacuum cleaner. The Shark Ion R85 is a well-designed model that cleans hardwood floors and any other laminate floors. It features an 11-inch brush and two rotating brushes. The brushes have self-cleaning bristles to capture any stray dirt from edges and corners. It’s also excellent for pet hairs. Homeowners with hairy dogs will undoubtedly love this model. With a self-cleaning brush roll, the cleaner targets both long and short hairs and gathers all of them. Besides, there’s the smart sensor technology that helps the model to navigate effortlessly between furniture and other obstacles at home. The feature allows the vacuum to halt, change direction, and continue cleaning when it bumps into a barrier.
- Perfectly-suited for pet hairs
- It has the Shark Ion mobile app
- Functions well with Alexa and other Google Home devices
- The dustbin is easy to clean
- It doesn’t function properly on high-pile carpets
- The cleaner requires more maintenance compared to other tools
3. Eufy RoboVac 11 Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner:
The Eufy RoboVac 11 doesn’t disappoint when it comes to the best vacuum cleaners. It has all the high-tech amenities required to provide an exceptional cleaning experience. It features the Li-Ion battery. The battery is long-lasting and can function for up to 1.5 hours before needing a recharge. With infrared sensors, the Eufy RoboVac 11 cleaner works well on high-pile carpets and dark floorings. The setup process is also easy. Also, it comes with two spare side brushes, HEPA style filter, and an extra-form filter.
- It features superior navigation
- The vacuum can work on different types of floors
- Boasts of a quiet operation
- It can be operated using voice control with Alexa or Google Assistant
- It shows a map of cleaned regions
- The model might get stuck under low-clearance furniture
- Slightly pricey compared to other models
4. Neato’s Botvac D7 Connected Smart Robot Vacuum:
The Neato Botvac D7 ranks among the best cleaners thanks to the long battery life and automated floor cleaning on a wide range of surfaces. It has an improved third-party home integration that most other vacuums on the market today. You can also command it to spot sweeps on specific areas, cover high traffic areas, or clean the entire house with a lot of ease.
This high-end robotic vacuum suits homeowners that want the whole floor cleaned, irrespective of the floor type of a mix between hardwood floors and carpets. Also, it has a powerful suction to remove all dirt and dust from the rugs and carpets.
- Features the smartphone app capabilities
- It has a powerful suction
- Has low-price tag than most other models
- It has a simple maintenance procedure
- Many cleaning settings
- The setup process is quite hard
- A bit bulkier compared to other models
5. iLife A7 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with High Suction:
If a quiet (soundless) operation is all that you want, then consider buying the iLife A7 Vacuum Cleaner. The super quite cleaner also features long battery life. The model adopts the Gen 3 Cyclone Power technology when vacuuming. It functions by spinning dust and dirt in circular motions to clean carpets. The powerful suction helps to clean floors effectively. It uses the 3-stage cleaning process to make vacuuming more efficient. The brush is designed to sweep both carpets, and hard floors and the brush roll loosens to pick dirt. A cleaner is an intelligently-designed machine that comes with the latest pet hairs car technology. It’s programmed to put a lot of focus on dirt and dust particles.
- Extremely quiet operation
- Boasts of long battery life
- The model has a three-stage cleaning system
- Powerful suction’
- The dust bin is easy to remove and clean
- Not suitable for the heavy clean up
- The icons are difficult to see
6. iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected Mapping:
Roomba is a renowned name when it comes to robotic cleaners, and the iRobot Roomba 980 exemplifies their performance. It has an optimal Power Boost mode which increases the suction power when the detects carpeted floors. Also, the brush height is automatically adjusted based on the surface it’s placed on. With a 35.05cm diameter, the model is wider to cover a large area. Besides, the rotating body helps it manoeuvre through those narrow regions. It works perfectly on tiles, floorboards, and several other hard surfaces. The battery life span is exciting as well, and it can run for up to two hours after charging.
- iRobot Roomba 980 comes at an affordable price.
- Functions well using the mobile app
- Features powerful suction
- It’s compatible with both Google Assistant and Alexa
- Quite challenging to navigate on dark floorings
- Not suited for pet owners that want to clean up fur
7. Ecovacs Deebot N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner:
If you want a smart vacuum to clean all types of floors, then the Ecovacs Deebot N79S Cleaner is your best choice. The model works well on both carpets and hardwood floors. It also blends in well with most smart home appliances. It’s specially designed to clean without making any noise. Being a relatively small device, it easily fits under most furniture. There’s also a remote control feature that helps to start all cleaning modes and set schedules. Once connected to Wi-Fi, the vacuum works well with both Alexa and Google Assistant.
- It’s easy to clean
- The vacuum works well on different types of floors
- Features superior navigation
- Boasts of a quiet operation
- The dustbin in fairly small
8. iLife V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum Pet Hair Care:
The iLife V3s Pro is an affordable cleaner that works well on hardwood floors. This model is a serious consideration for any person who’s on a tight budget but still wants a high-performing vacuum cleaner. Besides sucking up dirt particles, this device also removes pet hairs from floors. The battery takes a short time to recharge and can work for 1.5 hours. Boasting of low profile design; the robotic vacuum cleaner slides easily under sofas and beds to suck dirt and other debris. Besides the powerful suction, the device features AirAway technology with double-filter technology. The technology functions to separate dirt particles from the air. As such, there won’t be any clogging and thus eliminating pet hair, dirt, and grime from the floors.
- iLife V3s Pro cleaner is excellent for pet hairs
- provides exceptional value at an affordable price
- It’s easy to clean
- It guarantees unmatched hardwood performance
- Long charge cycle
- Inconsistent charging pattern
- Relatively loud compared to other vacuum cleaners
Care and Maintenance for Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
Robotic vacuum cleaners with smart navigation have many moving parts. As such, these devices require maintenance to ensure they maintain optimum performance. Below are four tips for keeping vacuums and getting the most out of your model:
- Don’t overfill: Overfilling often happens with small bins in most robotic vacuum cleaners. Most bins lack full-bin indicators. As such, you should always remember when the bin is full in case you plan to use the device for long.
- Update often: Most top-rated robotic vacuum cleaners come with phone applications that update themselves regularly. However, it’s important to check for any updates for optimal performance.
- Clean the brushes: Always take your time to pick out hairs from brushes and regularly wash them. If you skip cleaning, the vacuums will struggle to spin and pick more dirt. Cleaning brushes also increases the longevity of vacuum cleaners.
- Clean the wheels: The wheels should also be cleaned regularly. They won’t grip well is they’re coated in dust. As such, ensure that wheels are occasionally cleaned.
Robotic vacuum cleaners with smart navigation are great tools to keep floors clean without doing the work by yourself. These devices never get distracted or bored in any way. They can work every day. The tools will keep floors clean and tidy with less effort, ensuring that pet hair and dirt disappear entirely. Getting the best vacuums will guarantee clean surfaces while getting rid of any pet hair stains. Robotic vacuum cleaners are among the best time-saving tools that every home should have. Therefore, if hate vacuuming you just don’t have enough time to clean, getting a robotic cleaner will undoubtedly make life easier.
Posts You May Also Like: