Best Epilators Listed with Reviews: A girl’s life is easy, said no one ever! The biggest problem is those monthly waxing appointments. And if you have a surprise party to go to, then you need to find some full sleeves or other boring clothes which you would never want to wear. All because you have not been regular with your waxing schedules! So, the time has come to stop fretting over these petty issues, and to try the magic of Epilators! Some of you might want to relate it to conventional shaving blades while some would not even want to think of these because of the old stories you heard from somewhere. But time has changed, and so has the technology. Today, Epilators are like saviors and are a must-have for every girl.
Best Epilator Reviews with Ratings
What are Epilators?
Epilators are electronic devices used for temporary hair removal. They are basically like electronic tweezers used to remove extra hair from legs, hands, face or underarms. With the rapid improvements in technology, Epilators nowadays have become cordless and require very less maintenance, in terms of regular replacement of parts.
These are readily available in various types, like battery operated, rechargeable, or the conventional corded ones. They may also come with various attachments like different blades for different body parts or an exfoliating scrub for pre and post use. Epilators are a painless and hassle-free alternate for waxing.
How to Use an Epilator to Get Best Results?
The biggest misconception people have is that every Epilator epilates the same way. Then give this a thought: why do companies spend so many amounts on advancing technologies and improving product quality?
The first step towards getting the best results is to choose a good quality branded epilator. This might sound tough, but below we have shortlisted some of the finest products for you.
The second step in this process is to exfoliate thoroughly pre and post epilating. This would ensure smoother skin.
The third and most important step is to ensure that your hair growth is at least a millimeter before you epilate. Though in urgent situations you cannot take care of this, usually it is advised to not epilate when your hair is too short. This is because too short hair cannot be easily removed and forceful removal might be painful.
So if you want your Epilator to work wonders on your skin, then make sure you use it the right way.
Things to Remember While Buying Epilator:
- Trust only branded products
- Try to find a cordless or battery operated Epilator as it is more convenient to use and carry around.
- Choose the one with the maximum number of blades options so as to enhance your epilating experience
- Decide the area of the body for which you want the Epilator and then buy accordingly
- A check if there are any exfoliating brushes or scrubs along with the product.
- Choose the one which has an option for speed settings.
Here are the 10 Best Epilator Reviews with Pros & Cons
1. Philips Satinelle Advanced Epilator:
A product by one of the most trusted brands, Phillips satinelle essential, is a compact corded Epilator that effectively removes hair from your body and gives you a smooth skin that lasts for weeks. The Epilator comes with two-speed settings to ensure the best user experience. Also, the process does not involve the use of any chemicals on your skin. With this product in hand, you can happily bid adieu to those painful irritating waxing days and get the same smooth skin hassle free.
- Round shape fits in palm easily
- Speed settings are available
- Compact size suitable to carry while traveling
- Corded and requires an electricity supply
2. Braun Silk-épil 5 Power 5280 Women’s Epilator:
this is one of the best Epilator available because of the 40% wider epilating head it has. The product is equipped with Braun`s most innovative micro grip tweezers technology with wider and longer tweezers to help to epilate with precision. This Epilator can be used on both wet and dry skin conditions and it provides excellent results both ways. The package consists of seven extras including a shaver head, trimmer cap, skin contact cap, and many more.
- 100% waterproof for use in the shower
- Extra accessories
- Wider epilating blades
- Needs electric charging for operation
3. Women’s Epilator, Morpilot:
3-in-one economical epilator, shaver, and facial clean brush. This is a USB rechargeable 100% waterproof epilator. This is one of the best and most efficient hairs removal tools. It can be used wet or dry, in shower or room, and always you will have a painless experience. It ensures a healthier and smoother skin in minutes. Thus it’s a hassle-free process. So, this product is a kind of multi-function beauty kit which is the best and is a must-have Epilator in your vanity.
- Gives soother skin in minutes
- Multi-function tool
- Comes with deep pore cleansing brush
- Easy to operate and clean
- Charging might get finished quickly
See Also: Depilatory Cream – Everything to Know
4. Panasonic ES-ED90-P:
This is the best multifunctional combination of epilator, razor and foot care treatment. It owes its high performance to the dual speed motor and highly effective attachments. This Panasonic Epilator includes shaving head hypo-allergenic blades for safe hair removal on sensitive skin. This makes it the best Epilator for sensitive skin. The pop-up trimmer attachment helps to capture long hair and maintain bikini line. The wide-dual disc epilation head is ideal for arms and legs. This Epilator can be used during both wet and dry conditions. This amazing Epilator by Panasonic works equally well on the bed or under water. Thus, it’s a must buy a product to enjoy an incredible epilating experience at home.
- Helps in pedicure also
- Best for sensitive skin
- Gliding, Smooth-Pivot Epilator Head Conforms to Body Contours
- Built-in led light
- Cannot be used while plugged-in
5. Emjoi AP-18 Epilator:
This incredible product comes with 72 tweezer heads that remove hair quickly and comfortably. It’s the first Epilator in the world to offer silver Ion technology and patented glide technology. The product features exclusive features like middle lifting fingers that lift short hair for easy epilating. The curved shape of the product is designed to make epilating convenient as this easily glides over the curves of your body. Emjoi Epilator has a soft touch for sensitive skin and also boasts about having speed controls. Thus, this is one of the best and most effective Epilators in the market.
- Has many exclusive features
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Silver ion technology provides anti-microbial protection
- Easy to hold and use
- Rips out hair in the very quick manner
6. Braun Silk-épil 5 Power 5280:
The product comes with 40close-grip tweezers which guarantee to remove even the shortest hair to give you a smooth skin for up to 4 weeks. The high-frequency massage system stimulates the skin to ensure comfortable epilating. The pivoting head glides easily over the skin and has gentle performance. There is a smart light which reveals even the shortest of hair. This Braun Epilator also has a personalized speed control to make the Epilator work as per the speed you need for best performance and results.
- High-frequency massage system
- Has a smart light
- Adapts to every contour
- To be used only in dry conditions
See Also: Best Facial Epilators Listed
7. Remington Smooth & Silky Deluxe Rechargeable Epilator:
The 40 tweezers head of this product ensures total coverage. This Epilator has a detailed light which helps you get a clear view of the area you are epilating. The speed settings ensure a convenient user experience. The packaging includes a massaging cap with aloe vera head to ensure smooth skin. Also, the Remington smooth Epilator works on rechargeable battery. Thus there are no hassles of the power supply. Also, the precision cap allows use in areas like the face and other delicate body parts. This cordless Epilator is one of the finest available. It is the best Epilator for the sensitive and smooth skin.
- Works on rechargeable batteries
- Has a massaging cap
- 100% waterproof
- Does not work well on coarse hair
8. OOCOME Women 4 In 1 Rechargeable Electric Epilator:
This Epilator helps you get a buy 1 get 4 kinds of a deal to save money and get the best product at the same time. This rechargeable set comes with 4 detachable heads to meet different needs. you can use it to remove hair from your face, bikini line, arms or legs. This incredible product ensures that your experience is completely painless and convenient. The portable size makes it easy to carry around. Also, since it uses rechargeable batteries to run, there is no hassle of electric plug-in or long unmanageable cords. Thus, this product is a must-have for meeting your regular epilating needs.
- High-speed sharp blades
- Rechargeable batteries
- Painless experience
- 4-in-one tool
- Money Saver
- Does not work very well on wet skin
9. Hangsun Face Epilator:
This is the best face Epilator in the market which also has attachments for a pedicure, massage, thick hair removal and shaving. All the parts and blades are easily removable and also replaceable. The Epilator works miracles on the skin and helps removal of wrinkles giving a smooth skin. The efficient blades help to remove even the shortest of hair. The massage roller helps in rejuvenating and relaxing of skin muscles, giving a glowing fresher look. The treatment is long lasting and anti-irritating. It is suitable for both wet and dry use.
- Easy to use
- The battery might need quick replacements
See Also: Laser Hair Removal Machine for Home
10. Epilady Legend – 4th Generation Rechargeable Epilator:
With a compact design, this Epilator fits well in hand, making it easy and more convenient to use. It helps remove even the shortest and finest of hair giving you a smooth skin. This epilady legend Epilator boasts about a fast motor which enables you to get 32000 tweeze per minute. It can be used for face, arms, legs or underarms. It’s a magical product which helps you get rid of all the unwanted hair on your body very easily and quickly. The whole process is painless and irritation-free. The product has two-speed modes which can be adjusted as per the requirement. Starting from the rubber design for smooth grip to the effective blades for a smooth experience, this is one of the best Epilators for face and other body parts also.
- Two-speed adjustments
- Firm grip because of rubber material
- Fast hair removal system
- Only for use on dry skin
How Long do the Results of Epilators Last?
Epilators are a better alternative to waxing and best replacement for shaving. Epilating helps remove hair from the roots and the effect usually lasts for around 3-6 weeks. However, the main determinant of this is your natural hair growth cycle which is genetically determined.
Epilators v/s Waxing
Instead of jumping towards comparing the pros and cons of both these methods, let us first discuss a few characteristics which are usually the deciding factors:
- Price: Epilator might cost you an amount upfront, but once you buy a good quality branded product, you don’t need to spend any more. However, this is not the case of waxing where you need to spend some amount every time you go to the salon. And for most of us, the appointments need to be made after every 2-3 weeks. Then why not switch to this cost-free alternative? Thank the technology and switch to it to save your hard earned money!
- Skin Irritation: epilating might cause a few red bumps here and there on your skin which duly subside post moisturizing or exfoliation. Waxing, on the other hand, is the most painful and irritating treatment especially for those with sensitive skin. Though waxing helps top remove the dead skin cells and give you smooth fine skin, it causes rashes and irritation, depending on your skin type.
- Time: in this era where time is money, waxing is the biggest waste of time! You need to schedule appointments and then reach there, wait there, and so much more troubles you need to go through. However, this is not the case with Epilators as you can use them whenever you want and in a few easy steps. It’s a big time saver when compared to hassle full process of waxing.
- Convenience: waxing requires you to take time out especially for grooming yourself from your busy schedule whereas epilating can be done in the comfort of your home at your convenient time.
- Pain: everyone knows the pain when that wax strip is pulled out! But it is not the case when the blade of the Epilator glides over the skin. In the beginning, it might be a bit painful but gradually it will subside. However, this little pain cannot even be compared to the painful waxing.
Here are Few Benefits of the Epilator:
- It involves a one-time cost.
- Can be used without any scheduling conveniently
- Epilating requires lesser time
- The pain and skin irritations are less
- It is pretty straightforward and does not require any special skill.
Now we certainly believe that you would have made up your mind to try this magic wand kind of product. Before you decide which product to buy, look carefully at the below-listed points:
Only Epilating is not enough to ensure incredible results on your skin. You need to follow to below post-epilating tips to get that flaw-less wax-like smooth skin:
- Cleanse your face thoroughly using a good cleanser.
- Use aloe vera gel or some other lotion post epilating for a smoother skin
- Get a cleaning brush to clean the ripped off hair off your skin.
- Use gentle scrubs or face mask to revitalize your skin.
- Thoroughly clean and sterilize your Epilator after use.
Now almost all your doubts about this magical product would have cleared. If you still have any, then why not try this product for yourself and enjoy the benefits! Epilators are like saviors for modern working women who are struggling with their busy schedules but do care about self-grooming. Epilators let you enjoy best of both the worlds! So get your hair removal gadget soon and make the best use of it.
Posts You May Also Like